At Pacific Specialist Healthcare, we invest heavily in our diagnostics equipment to ensure timely and accurate results.
Our in-house laboratory has some of the most advanced testing equipment and delivers results in record times.
Our laboratory also caters for outside clinics and practitioners for their specimen testing requirements.
Services offered by our laboratory include:
- Blood Bank
- Cytology (Pap smear/Non Gynae)
- Pathology services
Our radiology department is completely digital and has a very low carbon footprint when compared with other traditional radiology departments found elsewhere.
Radiology services include:
- CT Services
- Full suite of x-ray services
- Immigration x-ray services
- Intravenous Pyelography
- Full suite of ultrasound services
Biopsies include removal of small tissue samples to examine it for disease.
Colonoscopy is the endoscopic examination of the large intestine (colon) and/or rectum to detect any changes or abnormalities.
Gastroscopy is the diagnostic endoscopic procedure to examine the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract.
* Endoscopic procedures use the Endoscope to examine internal parts of the body visually. The Endoscope is a flexible tube which has a light and camera for real-time viewing.